Friday, 26 February 2016

My Wishlist Of 2K16

Hi Guys! This is me your Rubynee from It's Rubynee's Blog. I have been MIA and guess what? I think I can make that my quote as well because I use that way to much. As the title reads, today I'm doing my wishlist post of the year 2016. I'm gonna categorize them into a few category. Hope you would enjoy it. Bye my lovely dandelions!

1) Fashion:
A Pair of Converse Shoes


                     

Blazer

Heels from Jimmy Choo


Leather Jacket



Kimono Jacket

Pea Coat

Dr Martens Boots
A Formal Coat

Denim Overall Shorts
Chanel Medium-Sized Flap Bag
A Fedora Hat
2) Beauty:

Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
Any YSL Lipstick
Clarisonic Mia Limited Edition
ItsJudytime Palette 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Dream' Perfume

Chanel 'No 5' Perfume

3) Random:

Canon eos 700D Camera

Typo Planner

Frends Layla Headphone In Rose Gold
                                                                                                                                XOXO Rubynee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment