Hello my lovely people! How are you guys doing? Well I'm not doing that great. The reason behind it is because I'm handling a lot stuffs both physically and mentally. First of all, my family or should I say someone whom I've been living with without sharing any love neither care. My mom or Mrs. X ( I'm not gonna reveal the name) loves her elder daughter more compared to me ( I am supposedly to be her younger daughter). More is the wrong term and I guess it should be with all her heart. Yes, you guessed it right. She hates me to the core and loves her daughter the most. Don't try to advise me by saying you would feel like this because of your age and blah blah blah. Fuck my age! People grow up for heaven sake! There's nothing to do with my age. It all depends on the person who's giving out love. Mrs X gives all her love to the elder one ( the so called sister ) . For an example, my mom, uggh I hate calling the fucker that. For an example, Mrs. X got both of us each a pure gold necklaces and after some time, my chain kinda broke off. It has been almost 2 years since I've begged her to help me repair it and the only reply I got was she was busy. A few weeks ago, she had the fucking time to go buy more pure gold chains for her elder daughter. Wasn't she busy to get that done? I'm sure you get the slightest hint of what I 'm trying to tell. Moving on, there's never a day I slept without crying. You wanna know why, it's because of the one and only Mrs. X. She would scold me with harsh words for things I didn't do wrong while her daughter gets pampered for things she do wrong. As an example, I got scolded for not putting my father's clothes in the laundry basket which was supposed to be done by my father. My sister got advised for breaking a glass cup. I'm too frustrated just by talking about this fucking thing. I'm gonna talk to you guys soon. Bye
XOXO RUBYNEE
No comments:
Post a Comment