Friday, 16 January 2015

The Ultimate 20 Beauty Questions Tag (^-^) !!!!

Hey Lovely dandelions !! I just don't have any idea of why did I called you guys that. Anyways I know that i have been MIA for a while and its all because of  ''The Back to School Episode''. I moved from 10th grade to 11th grade and its so hectic guys. Let's drop off the school thingy and moved to the theme of this blog post which is doing the Ultimate ''20 Beauty Questions Tag''. I'm answering all of this questions honestly.

''The Ultimate 20 Beauty Question Tag''

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without :

I never leave my house without my favorite handbag of the day, my touch-up makeups and my holy grail hand sanitizer.

2.Favorite brand of makeup :

Ummmm...... For this particular questions I think i need a entire century to name my favorite brand(Just Kidding). My favourite brands are MAC, Bare Minerals, Loreal, Maybelline, Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild and etc.

3.Favorite Flowers :

Its only one type but in all colors available.Its the Queen of Love, Miss Rose !!!

4.Favorite clothing stores :

I'm gonna name a few which are TJ Maxx, Charlotte Russe, H&M, and Forever 21.

5.Favorite perfume :

I don't remember their specific name but i do remember their name : Daisy By Marc Jacobs, Gucci, One Directions Limited Edition Perfume and Taylor Swifts's perfume.

6.Heels or flats :

It basically depends on  my mood as well as the Venue. I wear Heels to weddings or night outs and I wear Flats for shoppings and etc.

7.Do you make good grades? :

I am not good at coming up with good grades but i always try my very best.

8.Favorite colors :

Teal and Turquoise green & blue

9.Do you drink energy drinks? :

 Yes but not on daily basis

10.Do you drink juice? :

What the F***! Who doesn't love them?

11.Do you like swimming? :

Yes but I'm not a person who you couldn't keep by your side when you are drowning because I would have drown before you

12.Do you eat fries with a fork? :

Nope. I just dive into them like If I had not eaten for a month or more.

 13.Whats your favorite moisturizer? :

Definitely The Garnier's one.

14.Do you want to get married later on in life? :

Definitely not sure but maybe.

 15.Do you get mad easily? :

Sometimes!

 16.Are you into ghost hunting? :

Maybe if I am with a pro.

 17.Any phobias? :

Is being scared of cockroaches and lizard included in phobias?

 18.Do you bite your nails? :

Obviously a Yes!!

19.Have you ever had a near death experience? :

None to date.

 20.Do you drink coffee? :

Nope but I do when its from Starbucks!

Love you Dandelions!! Do comment down below on what you want me to post about!!
#MakeupwithRubynee


No comments:

Post a Comment