Monday, 1 June 2015

My Current Life

So guys, guess what? I am still alive. I missed blogging even though i don't post much. Life has been a hassle for me especially  this 2015. I met new people and a few of them disappointed me while the rest of them made my life meaningful. I thought writing this down will make me feel better because blogger is my diary. This year I'm alone because my sister left for college on the 25th of May. I never knew i would miss her so badly but i regret not being grateful to her. Then, came in my examination episode and it's done now. My life has never been so chaotic but I hope this would never repeat. I wish to share this quote I saw on google images which goes like " Life is like riding a bicyle. To keep stable, you have to move on". This matches my life really well because my life is so hectic now and I wish i could come out of this  hectic life. I started a Youtube channel as per my wish. Don't forget to catch on my next post where I tell you guys about my wishes that i made. Till then bye from Rubynee
Xoxo from New Jersey 

No comments:

Post a Comment