A 17 year old who has Social Anxiety Disorder and is an Ambivert. I also own a youtube channel @makeupwithrubynee and do subscribe to me. Loves her subbies and followers. I have been through so much in my 17 years of life.
Sunday, 23 August 2015
My First Love & My First Breakup (^_^)
Hi there people of internet!I know that I've been missing in action for a long time and It's all because of my crazy mazy life. I always dream of the perfect life, getting Mr. Right as my husband and having awesomely cute childrens but it all ended up as a dream forever. This year,2015 has been a chaos for me because i had a internet love which ended up as a breakup because he was actually a playboy kinda guy. It all started with me, as usual checking my Facebook page and checking if there's any friend's request or notifications. Then, I spotted a friend request and I got super excited because its really rare for me to get a friend request. So, without even thinking and investigating, I accepted it.So dumb of me! That's where I made a mistake. Right after that, The guy whom I accepted the request started messaging me and I got even excited because I never talked to a guy before. It all started well and then he started to send me naughty and flirtatious messages. As an example, '' I like u, I love u, let's have sex'' and much more. I did not realised it till one day my friend told me she likes this guy from Facebook as well. I was happy for her and asked her who the lucky guy was. She told me the name of this same guy whom I was in literally in love with. That's when I knocked the sense on me and reacted to it. After school, I came home and started messaging him as usual without even dropping a hint about my friend's issue. He was talking to me as usual, nothing strange and he did not even talk to me about breaking up or his other love. The highlight of this story was that the phone that I was using to message him was actually my mom's. Guess what? A explosion went on as soon as my found out about him and his dirty messages. Lucky me she just took it lightly and warned me. So I decided that I should breakup with him immediately. So I started messaging him that I hate him and so on but he did not give up on me till to date. The moral of the story: Never believe a person till you know him/her personally and could trust him/her till he/she could be your better half. If the man who cheated me is reading this, I'm not angry on you for causing me so much problem and giving me a chaotic life. Do not be angry on me either for posting about you because you have no rights to do so. All I wanna say to you is THANK YOU for teaching me a lesson on how not to fall for person instantly. I still believe in love at first sight. Thank You, Abdul Malik.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment